Boutique accommodation Hawkes Bay
Boutique accommodation Hawkes Bay style with Pacific Ocean views in the heart of the Napier, the Art Deco City. We are located at 101 Marine Parade (on the corner of Emerson Street). It is where the median strip of Norfolk pines (on Marine Parade) ends. Across the road from the i-site (information) centre.
The sliding glass entrance door can be found on Marine Parade, in-between the entrances to the Lone Star restaurant.
Use the intercom at the glass door, press “Reception” – your hostess will be there to greet you.
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to take a look at our range of luxury accommodation Hawkes Bay.
- Arriving in Napier from the North or the Airport: follow the signs to the city centre. Marine Parade is impossible to miss, as it is the main city waterfront road.
- Arriving from from the South: State Highway 2 enters Napier along the coast and becomes Marine Parade.
- Use directions from google maps to get to the Dome
As the Dome is a heritage building there is no on-site parking. The Dome has 4 official parking spaces approx a block away, for a fee of $20.00 per night. We’ll provide you with full information about arrival and car parking when your booking is confirmed.
The car park is on the Corner of Herschell and Byron Streets. See Map (car park)
- Driving from Auckland: Distance: 419kms (260.35 miles), Time: 4 hrs & 53 minutes
- Driving from Taupo: Distance: 140km (87 miles), Time: 1 hour & 50 minutes
- Driving from Wellington: Distance: 313km (194 miles), Time: 3 hours & 50 minutes
- Driving from Napier Airport: Distance:5.1kms (3.16 miles), Time: 7 minutes
Driving times assume traveling on sealed roads at speed of 80-100kmph on open stretches