Terms and Conditions
- Exclusivity: The apartments and studio rooms are available for our guests use only
- Servicing: the apartments are only serviced on request. Note this incurs a fee of $50 per day
- Catering: is available on request and charged accordingly
- Minimum stay: There is a two-night minimum stay for bookings in peak times
- Sub letting: is illegal and will result in eviction
- Number of guests: Only the guests, specified at the time of reservation, are permitted to stay ‘over night’.
- Extra person: Additional use of single ottoman for extra adult will incur a $95 fee per night (Children using the Ottoman will be $50 per night).
- Rates: Rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of 15% Goods and Services Tax.
- Smoking: is not permitted inside the apartments and rooms. This includes on the balcony’s.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss: These are the guests responsibility and will be charged accordingly.
- Event Cleaning: The exception is to leave the event space as you found it. All events still incur a minimum of a two hour commercial clean fee ($50 an hour).
- Departure: the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival otherwise we will have to charge for extra cleaning at $ 50 an hour.
- Check-in time: is between 3-5pm. Check-ins after 5pm will occur a $30.00 dollar call out fee. Check in times after 9pm – midnight will incur a $ 75.00 subject to availability of hostess.
- Check-out time: is 10:00am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance: Any disturbances to other guests or neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and eviction from the premises.
- Guest Parties and Functions: Parties or gatherings are not permitted at The Dome Napier. If a party is held, you can be fined a minimum of $1000 along with any damages to the property and extra cleaning costs. If HSM Security is called on site, they have the permission to evict the guest staying in house. This decision and action are supported by The Dome Management team. The call out fee for HSM Security is $95 per guard and will be charged to the guest causing the disruption. Prices listed above are plus GST.
- Earthquakes and Natural disasters: The Dome or management are not liable for any loss to a person, injury or death due to any natural disasters.
- When you make an enquiry or book with us you will be automatically be added to our “Dome Family” database. We will send you our specials and keep you updated with all activities. Please feel free to opt out at any time.
- If a guest sets the fire alarm off they will accrue a $120 fee
- Reservation: In order to confirm a reservation, we require a credit card number with expiry date as a guarantee. To confirm your booking a payment of 50% is required at time of booking and the balance is due 7 days prior to arrival. You will receive confirmation containing all relevant information and instructions.
- Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card fees of 3.5% Visa / Mastercard or 4..5% for American Express will apply).
- Additional payments: Any catering, cleaning, incidental charges, or service preferences will be charged to the provided credit card.
- Amendments to a confirmed booking: e.g change of dates to a booking, will be at the sole discretion of “The Dome” and will be subject to an Amendment Fee of $50 + GST per change. This additional payment will be taken from the credit card provided prior to your stay.
COVID-19 ‘Travel Restricted’ Cancellations
For existing bookings that cannot proceed due to NZ Government Covid Protection Framework imposed ‘localised lockdown’ restrictions at the time of your booking dates:
We will hold the monies paid towards your affected booking in your guest account for 12 months from the date of cancellation.
Your new booking dates will need to be within 12 months of the date of cancellation
Rebooked dates are subject to availability, tariff change, and minimum stays.
Please be aware the price for your new reservation could be at a different price due to different seasons and dynamic pricing, the new tariffs will show on your new confirmation.
If you are not able to advise your new dates within 12 months, as outlined above, then your credit will be voided.
All re-booked reservations under this policy are non-refundable if cancelled again (subject to management discretion on a case by case basis).
Standard Cancellation Policy
The Dome is an Boutique property; cancellations have a significant impact. In the event that you have to cancel a booking with us, the following applies:
- 20% of the total cost will be charged if a booking is cancelled between Three and 30 days prior to arrival.
- Should cancellation be received within the Three days prior to arrival there will be a 100% charge for every room night cancelled.
Group Bookings Cancellation Policy – 2 or more rooms
- 20% of the total cost will be charged if a booking is cancelled between 30 and 45 days prior to arrival.
- Should cancellation be received within the 30 days prior to arrival there will be a 100% charge for every room night cancelled.
Event Cancellation Policy
- All event Weekends require a 3 night minimum stay. Cancellation policy is 30 Days prior to arrival. If cancellations are received after this date, a full cancellation fee applies. A 50% non refundable deposit is required at time of reservation.