Terms and Conditions
- Exclusivity: The apartments and studio rooms are available for our guests use only
- Servicing: the apartments are only serviced on request. Note this incurs a fee of $50 per day
- Catering: is available on request and charged accordingly
- Minimum stay: There is a two-night minimum stay for bookings including a Friday or Saturday night & public holidays. Outside weekends and public holidays we accept bookings of one night; however an additional $NZ95 servicing fee applies
- Sub letting: is illegal and will result in eviction
- Number of guests: Only the guests, specified at the time of reservation, are permitted to stay ‘over night’.
- Extra person: Additional use of single ottoman for extra adult will incur a $95 fee per night.
- Rates: Rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of 15% Goods and Services Tax.
- Smoking: is not permitted inside the apartments and rooms.
- Spa Pool: Shuts down at 10pm, no guests are allowed inside the pool or spa pool area after this time.
- Spa Pool: No guests or associated parties shall put any foreign substances in the spa pool or pool.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss: These are the guests responsibility and will be charged accordingly.
- Event Cleaning: The expectaiotn is to leave the event space as you found it. All events still incur a minimum of a two hour commercial clean fee ($50 an hour).
- Departure: the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival otherwise we will have to charge for extra cleaning at $ 50 an hour.
- Check-in time: is between 3-5pm. Check-ins after 5pm will occur a $30.00 dollar call out fee. Check in times after 9pm – midnight will incur a $ 75.00 subject to availability of hostess.
- Check-out time: is 11:00am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance: Any disturbances to other guests or neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and eviction from the premises.
- Guest Parties and Functions: are strictly prohibited, unless previously agreed. Note, extra fees apply to cover additional wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- Earthquakes and Natural disasters: The Dome or management are not liable for any loss to a person, injury or death due to any natural disasters.
- When you make an enquiry or book with us you will be automatically be added to our “Dome Family” database. We will send you our specials and keep you updated with all activities. Please feel free to opt out at any time.
- Reservation: In order to confirm a reservation, we require a credit card number with expiry date as a guarantee. To confirm your booking a payment of 50% is required at time of booking and the balance is due 7 days prior to arrival. You will receive confirmation containing all relevant information and instructions.
- Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card fees of 3.5% Visa / Mastercard or 4..5% for American Express will apply).
- Additional payments: Any catering, cleaning, incidental charges, or service preferences will be charged to the provided credit card.
- Amendments to a confirmed booking: e.g change of dates to a booking, will be at the sole discretion of “The Dome” and will be subject to an Amendment Fee of $50 + GST per change. This additional payment will be taken from the credit card provided prior to your stay.
The Dome is an exclusive property, so late cancellations have a significant impact. In the event that we are unable to replace a cancelled booking, the following applies:
- 25% of the total cost will be charged if a booking is cancelled between eight and 30 days prior to arrival.
- Should cancellation be received within the seven days prior to arrival there will be a 100% charge for every room night cancelled.
- All cancellations will incur a 10% cancellation fee on total of booking.
- 100% charge on Art Deco weekend and high season festivals.